Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome!

I've always loved doing artwork and crafts and so wanted to have a craft blog showing the stuff I make! I also have been cooking a lot lately too. I have never been the best of cooks but now that I am married I've been trying to make dishes that my husband will like. Hopefully I can post up tutorials of my crafts and cooking in the future.

I love making jewelry. Especially with beads. I love creating pretty things. One of the favorite parts for me about making jewelry is seeing other people wearing what I have created.


A couple of gothic beaded chokers.
And people wearing them!



I was obsessed with making mini tiaras for awhile and here is a bunch that I made out of beads and wire. Below were my first tries so they were a little lopsided and messy looking!

I did get a little better. Here is a picture of someone wearing one.




More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...these are adorable. Have you heard of etsy.com? It's a site that allows you to sell your stuff on their.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've been there and love it. I just need to make more stuff and take more pictures. Have you sold anything on there?

    ReplyDelete